Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-09-2015, 02:59 AM

Right, Avalon hadn't really lived in the west before. That's where Arian had spent most of her younger days. When she went to see Valhalla anyway. Her crystal blue eyes widened a little, no matter how much of a healer she was she was embarrassed at the mentioning that Avalon was in heat. If possible her cheeks heated up and Arian shut her eyes for a moment smiling nervously. "Funny, I found surreal in a pool of water in her heat as well. This would've been my heat season but with the pups I've skipped it." Arian would give out a bit of information about herself.

"If the feeling gets worse. You'll tell me okay?" she said with her eyes dazzling with concern. Though she would settle back down, giving a short sigh. This was gonna be long but she started to explain it to her anyway. "Well for one thing...." Arian went on to explain about her changes to the pack. About the name of Arian's rank, and the others as well. Avalon would be her second beta, and the pack would be run by the walker and adravendi family like a mix of the two since that was what Arian was herself. The systems and how Juniper and Rivaxorus she wanted to train to possibly be the heir. After all the rules and ranks were explained she would pause to let Avalon say as she wanted before bringing up her last idea. "And.... I was thinking..... maybe I could adopt you into the family... last name and everything as my sister." she looked at the water sheepishly.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.