Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-09-2015, 03:25 AM

It wasn't that she didn't entirely trust Kreft. After all as hard to read as he thought he was, she could see it through her conversations with him who he was. He wanted to act tough, but when it came down to it he was all wrong. Dipping her head to the water she would take up lapping it until her thirst was quenched. Starring at her reflection in the water. She would never get comfortable with seeing her face. That scar was a reminder of her family as well as her failures. Had she never told Surreal about who did it.... Arian had asked Neo to maim her. Well, her blood was tainted regardless of what happened. When she questioned kreft she laughed a little bit, she wasn't worried at all. "Well I'm confident enough to say even if he WAS trouble he lost our spar for his rank in the first place. He used to be so active in doing things. Just when he got his rank he got lazy and resulting in simply boasting about it rather than actually doing things. He seems to think he's all the craze when he's not. I know him well enough to know he has trouble dealing with the fact he can be viscous in a fight. But he forgets any good wolf can be a force to be reckoned with as well. The reason why I say I trust him the least is because when I placed him in a place of moderate power, he didn't even pull the extra weight other than his own. He's a good member..... just a horrible role model." She explained to Surreal. Luckily Kreft wasn't here, she was sure his short temper would spur up if he had heard any of this.

"Well, now that I've had some time to think. I'll share what I had in mind for my pack." Arian would face the water. Before she opened her jaws and explained the new rules and ranks she had in mind to Surreal. How the adravendi's and the walker family would be running it. Of course Riv already knew looking at his mother as she explained how Rivaxorus and Juniper were candidates to the throne. He was excited regardless over this fact. After she was done explaining, she would wait to hear Surreal's input. Arian figured she would stick with this system.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.