Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-09-2015, 04:17 AM

Arian would take a breath of air when Avalon looked so sad, a small frown appearing on her face. She bumped Avalon with her head to the right shoulder a bit. Taller and bigger it seemed a bit funny. You're just as much a part of this beautiful family as I am dummy. she thought to herself. As Avalon's excitement brought joy to Arian's heart. Finally figured her emotions out at least that's what she had thought. Her children were playing, thankfully away from the fire ant nest. Those things were scary even for a wolf like her.

"Well great! One of my family members, Surreal who I mentioned earlier will be joining us this next meeting. She can witness me accepting you into the family." her tail wagged back and forth. Arian at that moment would make an attempt to move up on her hind legs to wrap her arms around Avalon playfully. Her limp leg could still be used for balance even if it felt funny. "You big loaf, don't ever think you'll be alone again." she said tugging at her ear.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.