size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
09-09-2015, 04:51 AM

She smiled as Arian nudged her, she would return the gesture later, however, as Arian spoke. Avalon nodded in confirmation, tail continuing to wag as her excitement remained. "That wounds like a wonderful plan. I look forward to this a great deal." Her voice was riddled with the excitement she held, failing to keep it calm and even. But that didn't matter, what mattered was that she would finally feel like the pieces were falling into place bit by bit. Though some pieces of the puzzle remained lost for the moment, at least she had a fraction of the picture to look at now, and she couldn't be happier at the moment.

It surprised her when Arian rose to to hug her, the Alphess seemingly playful. In all honesty, if there ever was a time for playfulness, this would be one of those appropriate occasions. "Hey you're getting me all wet again!" She flicked her tail towards Arian as she tried to splash her with a bit of water. "You big loaf, don't ever think you'll be alone again." Her head tilted downward as Arian playfully tugged on her ear, and in turn, Avalon offered her friend a few good slobbery licks on her face. "And don't you ever think you never need a bath!" Before Arian could react, Avalon surged forward in an attempt to bring both of them into the water with a splash, laughing as she did so.

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!