gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
09-10-2015, 12:51 AM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2015, 12:53 AM by Lillianna.)

She did not see the lip twitch, but she did hear the silence. She was not sure how that could be interpreted at all, would he tell Starling to stop? Or approved? She cast a glance up but his expression was smooth and neutral, and it remained that way with her answer of her mother. This man was much better at hiding emotions, or perhaps just pushing certain matters to the side. She wasn't sure how she felt about that; it made sense, considering he was an alpha, however... she still didn't like it. There wasn't a thing she could do about it, though. Not one thing.

At the warning growl, her eyes flicked to over Bass' shoulder, breaking off the eye contact. She knew what it meant, and she made an effort to raise her ears completely, though they still quivered back the entire time, twitching with her effort to keep them upright when instinct told her otherwise, when her emotions said otherwise. Another nod met his next words, but no verbal reply would be given. She also did not know how she felt for this information - would it really happen? Somehow, she doubted it, with Motif at least. The only thing that woman was concerned about was Vail; if she so much as had a stray thought regarding Vail's harm, she'd likely abandon everyone else to tend to her precious baby. Certainly not a point she would bring up with the woman's brother, regardless.

His next words would bring disappointment, and she carefully schooled her expression into one of... nothing. No emotion, not disappointment, or iciness. Her gaze returned to the bigger male, and she nodded, keeping that disappointment locked deep inside of her. It did flash on her face before she carefully changed her expression but.. she'd learn. Her head shook to the question. "Pera was presented to me after I asked of a diplomatic rank. Pera is not what I am - was - looking for, but it is a worthy substitute and the best I can get in this situation. If that is my option, then I will take it and make the best of it." The words were spoken genuinely, in an equally level tone.

speech"Italian"

Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.