Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Tealah
09-10-2015, 09:56 AM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2015, 09:58 AM by Kassander.)

Kassander waited nervously beside Katja for Bass' appearance. He was aware - very well aware - of the fact that he was late - very late - on upholding his side of the bargain he'd made with Bass. Would the alpha blame him for that? Hold it against Yfir? His fears were somewhat assuaged at Bass' friendly greeting, and he returned it with a respectful, if somewhat vague, murmured greeting of his own, ducking his head nervously. He was more than happy to let Katja speak her piece, her bit about the alcohol Remy brewed, but then she informed Bass that Kassander would be remaining behind to fulfill his bargain, and everyone's attention turned to him. His ears drooped, and he smiled uncomfortably until everyone's attention turned back to the task of negotiation. Everyone but the yearling girl who'd accompanied Bass, who directed a question to him. He glanced sidelong at Katja, but she and Bass were engaged in discussion already and she seemed inclined to ignore the sidetrack. "I... uh... I'm a healer," he answered quietly. "A little bit of a hunter, but mostly I'm a healer. That's... that's what I'll be teaching."

"Kassander" "Rommel" "Remmy"