size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
09-10-2015, 03:48 PM

It was late in the day when Shaye moved away from Abaven territory in her hunt for herbs. It seemed her periods of leaving the pack lands where spent in a mixture of herb hunting and exploring, often she could apply both at the same time which really did show how perfect healing was for her. As often happened with the young girl, she paid no mind to where she was going as she examined the bushes and trees around her, occasionally nipping a herb and adding it to her collection. Little Feather would take it off her paws and add it to one of her hiding places, and they would collect all the herbs on their way home – it was a convenient method and kept her mouth free!

When she had to start squinting to see she realized she had lost the daylight and stood up straight with a wince, looking about her in surprise. She really had lost track of the time and where she was and had to orientate herself for a moment. Looked like Firefly lake, and... what was that? She saw the light before she saw the wolf, and gasped a little in pleasure as she realized what they where, fireflies! Her thoughts went immediately to Arcus and she sighed softly, missing her friend. When her eyes landed on the stranger, her worry smoothed away and a bright smile over took. She moved easily towards the stranger, naive and fearless as ever. “There so pretty, aren't they?” she asked happily.
""

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.