Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-11-2015, 10:08 PM
Text "Speech"

She left out a soft rumble of contentment as he reassured her. "I don't want to lose you... You're precious to me." She said quietly with a smile. She looked at him as he pulled back from her, curious. As he began to speak, she felt herself growing warm inside. Happy. "I... I feel the same for you Féli." She admitted. She then grew very alert as he mentioned that he wanted to ask her a question.

Her eyes went wide, and she let out a startled gasp. "Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes Féli!" She said, barreling towards him, hopefully knocking him onto his back. If she knocked him onto his back, she would proceed to cover his face with happy licks. Her tail wiggled back and forth as she showed Féli just how happy she was to answer that with the answer she did.

"I thought you'd never ask, Féli." She said with a chuckle. "I've felt that way for a little while, just didn't know how to approach the situation. You quickly became my best friend, and I fell for you quickly, quicker than I probably should've." She said with a small laugh.

Félicien is allowed in any of Tacheté's posts, be them private or not