Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-12-2015, 12:07 AM

Arian was finding the time to explore this place once more. While she had been to every nook and cranny on the mainlands of alacritis there was always room to explore those places once more. As much as she hated places, she also loved them. Her paws sticky with mud, making it slightly difficult to move with her limp right back leg. Along her way she was met with the sight of a male. Her head tilting to one side, she could have mistaken him as Avalon if not for the lack of female scent, size, and cream color. She stopped to take in the man's scent, before taking another small step forward cautious but still curious.

"You remind me of someone I know." she started coming to sit beside him, but leaving enough space to where she could get away. Though in these lands she was let being slower than even ever. So when it came down to it, she could use her claws and teeth when it was required. Arian smiled to the stranger dipping her head to him. "I'm Arian Adravendi." she finally introduced herself even if it was carefully.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.