gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
09-12-2015, 02:01 PM
Starling was practically giddy, in the only way knowledge and the idea of new teachers could make him. He was very very lucky so far, meeting so many different wolves that could teach him so many different things. Sure, they all seemed so far away but that meant he could kill two birds with one stone. Collect the herbs of the region and learn what they do. How could life be sweeter?? He grinned back at the man, his blue eyes shining brightly, and then he paused, awe filling his face. "Wait, really??" He said in pitched excitement, his eyes growing bright before he nodded quickly. Not only would he be able to have access to exclusive plants but he could learn to fight as well? This couldnt get any better. He quickly nodded, unable to form his excitement into words as he did before he finally arrived to the small patch of earth smoke he had left behind. Switching over to teacher was realitively easy, even if his wide smile never left his face. "Th-this is earth smoke, it g-grows in w-wet areas, mainly around sea water. I-it h-helps alleviate urinary problems." He said with a gentle smile, delicately touching a petal. "I-it has a v-very distinct c-color, and you must ingest for it to work." He would look up at Lyndvarr then. "Th-this patch i l-left behind to g-grow back s-so we cannot t-take from it. B-but there is defintally more a-around if you want to begin your search"

"Burn Baby Burn"
"Italian"