size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
09-12-2015, 07:49 PM

His surprise was more than evident, but she wouldn't let it dampen her enthusiasm. She'd giggle at his unsaid question as he recovered, offering him another kiss to help clear his thoughts. Valen would recover enough to question her as he leaned in to her form. She had obviously sprung this on him, despite what Cas had said he was not expecting them in the forefront of his mind like she had. Was this what she wanted? To offer him children of her own flesh, making a family together. "I do." Her words were genuine and her expression bright and loving. While she really hadn't been expecting them at all earlier that morning she didn't think her mind could be changed now. "Besides, they're more than likely an inevitability at this point." If they didn't want them they'd first have to see if she was pregnant from their fun that morning, if she wasn't then she could start on those herbs and keep from getting pregnant afterwards. Not only was it more effort than she wanted to put (in keeping celibate that long) but she wanted these babies with him.
""

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads