Ara

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
09-13-2015, 07:36 PM
Sometimes, it felt strange to be around others that weren't part of her family.. whether her immediate family, or the more distance Destructions. Especially to be away from her wife. She felt a slight pit of anxiety in her stomach, though she knew deep down that Novel was likely sleeping soundly without any clue she was gone.

She was grateful that Harekr would let her clean the wound. Slowly, with obvious hesitation in her step, she would move closer to him as he leaned down to give her better access to the wound. Though she was full of wariness, she began to clean the wound with the grace of a healer, her tongue steady and certain as she cleaned the wound and squinted to examine it. Definitely not horrible, but not the most ideal situation either. She would ignore his question for a moment as she catered to the cleaning of the blood from the matted fur as best as she could before pulling away when she was finished.

Her brows would furrow tightly as she considered his question. "I wouldn't mind finding something to place on your wound," Ara would admit quickly. Unsure if she should explain what she herself was up to, she would pause for a minute before deciding he seemed as harmless as most others she'd met. "I'm traveling with my wife," the female would begin gently. "She's sleeping right now and I went to scout the river before we set off tomorrow. You're welcome to join us for awhile, if you'd like." ... but not permanently. They had things to do that didn't require the help of a stranger - no, they might be harder with a stranger tagging along the entire time, but having some company didn't sound horrible.