size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
09-15-2015, 10:58 PM

She knew there would be training today, and as Beta the woman would oversee the training for the kids. Damned would she be if that man went too hard on them, she wouldn't be pleased if he did. Head held high, she slipped away from the borders and headed to the location where training would be held. As she walked down the slope towards the lake, she saw Holly shooting past her to join her siblings in the training, and she herself would see Kreft sitting before them all with an unamused expression. She rolled her eyes, if he didn't like kids then why did he bother trying to train them? He seemed to be a strange man, keeping to himself too much and she saw very little of him except for meetings. As she neared the group, she walked towards Kreft as she stopped before him. "Good day, Kreft. I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to watch today's session. Good luck." Her voice was cheery when she spoke, and then she went to sit a little ways behind Kreft to watch how he handled the kids and to see his enthusiasm, if any, in training them.

"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!