Ephiny

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-16-2015, 12:18 PM
Flicking her tail at her side an amused smile pulled on the dames lips as she watched the male before her continue to remain tense something she assumed was a natural thing when a pack was involved. As the males voice became audible she  allowed her ears to twitch showing she was listening to the males message. Once he finished a soft chuckle escaped her jaws."cheap harlot? you say? that is not very polite dear Sir" she stated before she tilted her head slightly to the side.

"Keep me? She stated before a glimmer of  interest became visible within her dark orbs she was always interested in the workings of pack life but had never seemed to find one she could live within, pondering the idea for the moment she came to the conclusion that she had nothing  to loose and so she rose  upon her paws once more and carefully moved to the male once more, once she was a few inches away from him she slowly allowed her body to slip to the domain below her before she rolled her weight until her snow like fur on her underside was visible before she lifted her head back so her neck was shown and well within striking distance since at this moment her part of her hear was resting next to the males fore-paws."Seems like a fair deal Sir, I tend to be a decent hunter but I tend to know more  about these lands around in  this world, Should you seek Information on herbs or herds I shall seek it out." she cooed in a soft tone as she allowed her ears to fall flat upon her skull.

{Sorry for the slow responses, work got out of hand lately ><}