size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
09-18-2015, 07:19 PM

Bass wasn't going to lie, the words that tumbled out of Valentine's mouth stunned him to the core. If he wasn't so pissed off, he would have keeled over laughing. It did help in settle a bit of his anger, scowl turning into a smirk as he eyed the taller man. "Dammit, were my intentions that clear?" He murmured. Tail lashed behind him though slightly, turning his once pacing body to face the ruler of Imperium. "But anyways..." he started, yellow eye flashing with his not-so-hidden aggression. "I am sure that you heard the challenge for Threar. I will give you the short story, the rulers were my aunt and uncle. They are now without a home, and Abaven is already too full to take them all on. Some of their members have fled, and there are a few cousins that have vanished all together. Little to say... I am not happy. Threar did nothing to gain Sin Armada's attention, I would have thought that he would have gone after Sonticus after what my son had told me happened. Also there is something that I think you would like to know as well." Bass paused, taking a deep breath as his ears flickered backwards slightly. "Sin claimed Vericona plains." He knew that his mother had once resided on those lands. He had no idea if Valentine knew about Sin or had any relations with him, but... it was something that he thought he would want to know. Talk of his ideas could come after.

"SPEAK!"

Art by Evelyn