size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
09-19-2015, 12:08 PM

As the girl came into view, he turned his pinched face towards her, brow raising as she crouched down in front of him. What the hell was wrong, why was she so scared? He realized that she thought that his anger was directed at her, and he shook his head and forced himself to try and relax slightly. "Calm down Lillie, I have a task for you," he grunted, his voice more gruff with the anger that he was trying his hardest to suppress. He knew that his whole pack had heard the challenge for Threar, and the fact that they no longer had a neighbour. Ears pulled up slowly, his head shaking slightly back and forth. He didn't want to talk about the challenge at all. "I need you to go and track down where Sin's pack has resided, and if you can tell how large the pack is. Do not cross the borders, just try to gather as much information as you can without being caught." His tone was serious, eyes still narrowed as he looked down at the yearling. This was a very dangerous task, and it was very, very important. "You need to get in and out as fast as you can. You need to go to the battlefield first, track down his scent. I can come and help you pick it out, but from there you need to follow his group to see where he took them. They would be the only scent that you don't know, there were members from our pack there, Threar, as well as Imperium. All scents you know. Do you think you can do this?" He asked, waiting for her answer.

"Speech"
"Italian"