size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
09-19-2015, 12:37 PM
The word task did it, and the girl would slowly rise up. Ears strained forward, and green eyes focused on the man in front of her. She nodded slowly at his words, though that nod shortly turned into a head shake. "No need. I know this man's scent; I was there at the challenge." Her head was already wheeling with ways to go about this, although a plan had already risen in her mind. Approach, and follow the scent... and then skirt the border, and act as if she was going beyond it while staying on the edge of the border. Not too close, but not too far; she would make it seem as if she was heading towards the territory beyond Sin's. It would not be hard to argue if she was caught; she could be a good liar, and exploring was one thing she did normally. It would only be a partial lie, and the best lies were with truth.

Pulling herself from her thoughts, she nodded at Bass. "I can do this. I have a plan in my head, and backups in case that plan fails." Her head tipped up to look at the sky; it was evening, and it would probably take all night to track Sin and get to where his pack is. Add another day for her plan, and a night to return. "Give me this night, and the following night. If I'm not back by that morning, then something has gone wrong," she informed him, eyes drifting beyond him. She waited for his go ahead; then she would be off.

"Speech" "Language"
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.