gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
09-19-2015, 10:00 PM

Leo chuckled along with Glacier and then nodded when he asked about if his mother had ruled the pack before him to confirm the fact. He listened with interest as Glacier described the large family turned pack that was his Donostrea. He actually felt a tad jealous that Glacier had so much family to share his life with. Family was incredibly important to Leo so to see the same kind of importance in Glacier was good.

He laughed lightly when Glacier mentioned that his family liked to relax and party. He couldn't remember ever going to any kind of party and he kind of wondered what he had been missing out on. "I definitely agree. I'm always excited to meet another pack leader, especially if it means I might get an invite to one of these parties you throw!" He laughed good naturedly, but a noise from outside caught his attention. His ears perked and his head quickly turned toward the sound, trying to listen through the pounding rain to hear the rustling that had caught his attention. "Did you hear that or am I imagining things?" he asked curiously, hoping that he didn't look too crazy to his new friend.

"Talk" "You" Think