gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
09-19-2015, 11:25 PM

His head tipped curiously at Mercy's question. He wasn't quite sure where that had come from, but he didn't really question it either. For a topic like that he got the feeling that the reason behind it was probably fairly personal and he didn't feel like getting splashed with water again for asking. "I'm honestly not sure. We do have several healers and my sister is our lead healer. One of them might know something about it. I've never asked them what they specialize in before. Perhaps I should now that you've made me think of it." He wished he had a more firm answer for her, but perhaps just knowing that Fiori had a fair share of healers would help to give her some options.

He grew even more curious when she mentioned that she had been born in the Range as well. "The pack was called Seracia I believe when my parents had it. I think the pack remained for a while under a different ruler once they gave it up, but I'm sure how long the name stayed. I can't remember who it was that took over Seracia now... It feels like it was so long ago." It was hard for him to remember sometimes that he was only three years old. How come he have possibly done so much in so little time? And to think he had the rest of his life still stretched out in front of him. He peered at the pale woman across from him curiously, wondering if the name of his former home might ring a bell.

"Talk" "You" Think