gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
09-21-2015, 02:48 AM

Who was it that she reminded him of. Her appearance aside the way she spoke had perhaps shocked him mildly. His toes spread a little underneath the plains, closing his eyes he let the wind carry out his fur. The strangely marked male would only let his ears twitch mildly. He was well aware there was scarier things than... them out there. However, fear seemed to escape him. "If you don't win you die. So don't lose." So over and over again the beatings took place. What had he learned from that, pain couldn't be anything that would scare him. "We come from a family who takes weakness into severe account. I lapsed my judgment, a grandchild of a product from brother and sister matings would be assumed defective. I snapped my mind back in time." Liar honestly thought Surreal should have been thankful. If he had gotten a hold of Arian, his demon wouldn't have let her go. He still sat relaxed on that notion.

"Sometimes, I am that worse thing. My own children have made me realize that." he would let his head sit back against his shoulders. Not in an upward motion more like he was slouching. The male then slipped onto his stomach, spreading his paws on the plains. The reason for this..... he was curious what the plains felt like. Now that he was lower than her he raised his head slightly. "I want to know more about you." his voice cracked with that sentence. Perhaps a bit of sympathy in it, or even worry for her own sake.

"Talk"
This character can be very unpredictable and cruel, you have been warned.