size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
09-21-2015, 07:01 AM
Cascade grinned brightly as Bass moved to greet her. Ok, well, not too much trouble... just a little bit of poking to keep things interesting. "Oh, you know... just coming to congratulate you on becoming an uncle again. Who would have thought that sweet little Rhythm would ever have sex?" Humor colored the mock horror in her tone, and she just winked at him. "But don't look so worried, Bass, I'm not here to steal another one of your sisters. Something more along the lines of... official things." Oh she wasn't done teasing him, not by a long shot... but she schooled her features to a reasonably 'serious' expression as she tucked her dark tail against her paws. "First I'd like to officially introduce myself as Et Uxor - queen of Imperium." She quirked a brow at him, a half smile tugging up one side of her mouth. Yeah that's right Mr. Bass Destruction Himself, not just a lowly warrior like last time they'd met, and no consort either. "I have something of an offer for you... a way to make training our warriors, and yours, a little more interesting. And realistic. That is... if you're interested..."
Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!