Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
09-21-2015, 01:06 PM

Castiel would give a small nod as the woman explained her reason for being in the North. Glaciem huh? While he had not been in a fan due to their past injustices of Valhalla he would not fault this woman for once being part of it. Hell, she might not have even been a member during that period of time. He had to wonder what pack she was part of now, however, though he would hesitate asking the question just yet.

To his disappointment it seemed that the woman did not know of Faite. He was a bit crestfallen, as he was each time he asked, though he certainly was not about to give up. He would breathe in, his golden eyes searching the skies as if the answers to Faite’s wearabouts lay there.

“Faite is my niece. She went missing some time ago and well, I’ve been wondering if she’s alright. If she’s safe. I know that her mother misses her dearly, and I’m sure that the rest of her family does too. I felt it was my responsibility to try and find her to bring her home.” Castiel would let his gaze roam back to the woman.

“I am Castiel Mathúin Adravendi by the way. Might I have your name, miss?”

"Speak"