ardent

Subtle Lives

Genesis

gems
size
build
player
04-11-2013, 08:55 PM

The dame's voice seemed a bit troubled, but it was soothing and beautiful; Genesis knocked it to the side. Though the wolf was part of Glaciem, the scent of his pack must not have overrode his musty rogue smell. Of course, it would take time for that to settle in. But as the female spoke, he listened to her words and watched them echo in the cave.

"I believe you are mistaken, I am from Glaciem."

His maw let out another chuckle, his head pulled into his chest but it was once again impossible to see. He had no image for the dame, all he knew was that she was from Valhalla, and Valhallan wolves were beautiful. He expected something magnificent, and he wasn't too far off.

"My name is Genesis, I mean no harm to you or anyone in that matter."

Though the brute was still obsessed to know what the dame's appearance was, he would have wanted to know the face of anyone he had met in the strange cave. Who just wonders into a dark cave? So he offered.

"We should be by light, I would rather look at the wolf I am talking to."

His voice was gentle and flowed through the tunnel in a low echo. If the male ever lost his sight, he would surely kill himself instead of living a life in darkness. He turned around slowly and hoped his tail would brush against her to welcome her on his journey through the cave.

"You can just walk forward and follow me."

"Talk"