Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-11-2013, 09:01 PM

the moon lay nestled in the dark embrace of the clouds, the pitch-shaded structures laden heavily with moisture devouring the possibility of the moon bringing excessive light to the falls. somehow a dim glow still managed to filter through the clouds, and the water reflected what was available, offering some small degree of illumination to ease the odd sense of dread that was settled within her gut. the orange she-wolf shifted uneasily at her perch upon the top of the slope, head settled upon her paws but ears tuned to the noises about her. upon her arrival the frogs and the crickets had halted their continuous chirping, but once she had settled down the small creatures had set back to their noises. their presence was comforting to her, as if they were singing canaries in a coal mine.

alone, she sighed, enjoying the sound of the water as its gentle trickling noises mingled with that of the insects and amphibians of the waters and forest. she stretched her front legs out so that they met the cool water, a smile setting an upward turn into her lips and a gentle sort of optimism upon her countenance despite the churning in her gut. perhaps the rabbit she had eaten earlier had been sick. it would definitely explain the upsetting of her stomach, though the mammal had seemed in good health when it had almost given her a run for her money. jupiter shook off the feeling and returned her attention to her surroundings, eyelids drifting closed and a sigh escaping her.

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.