Hárekr

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-21-2015, 07:22 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2015, 07:22 PM by Hárekr.)

GOT AN ANGEL ON MY SHOULDER
But the devil always won...

Slowly, the sharpness of the pain was dulling into a steady throb as Ara worked on cleaning his wound.  Hárekr squeezed his eyes shut as he tried to focus his thoughts away from the lasting pain as well as the oddness of the situation.  Having another woman touch him so delicately was strangely disconcerting.  Hárekr enjoyed the fun and game of flirting but to be touched so tenderly… well it made him suddenly nervous and when she finished he looked away, pretending to be suddenly caught by the movement of the river.

Ears perked.  Wife?  He gazed back at the woman but said nothing.  It seemed strange to hear the word "wife" come out of a woman's mouth but he supposed he had heard of such instances.  Either way it wasn't any of his business.  Hárekr started to shake his head the stopped suddenly, breath hissing from between his teeth.  Ow… ow…  "I appreciate the offer Ara but I really should be getting back north.  My alphess might be wondering if I'm getting myself into trouble again." He laughed.  "I wish you luck on your travels though."

"Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they sleep inside your head."