Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
09-22-2015, 11:22 PM

The man hadn't been waiting there long when anothers voice would startle him as it wasnt the wolf he had called for. In fact, he had never even heard this mans voice before. Combine that with the fact that the other wolf didnt sound very happy and you had a bkack and white wolf practically jumping out of his own skin.

Though Ravine had been with a pack for a while now, it didnt take away his fear of unknown creatures. He had been alone far too long for that to just disappear, he only hid it better when it wasnt a surprise to him. This was most definitely a surprise as when he jumped and tried to turn around, the man found himself tripping over the dead rabbit at his feet only to find himself laying on the ground facing the alpha of another pack.

Quickly Ravine would scamble to his paws so he could bow to the younger wolf. Afraid to look him in the eye, aqua gaze would instead look shamefully on the ground in front of the other Alpha's paws. Though terrified of Arian's anger and Akemi's disappoint in him the Sonticus wolf had listened to to the others words. "I am so sorry, I did not intentionally cross your boarders. I was so focused on what I was doing that I didnt realized I had trespassed."

He would slowly back up only to trip over the other rabbit. "I had no intention or interest in offending you, or your pack...I was only trying to have a date night with my wife and forgot to pay attention to where I was going." he would recover once more from his ungracefull stumble "The rabbits are yours, ill do better to pay attention in the future" he would say as he continued to slowly back away with fear etched all over his features

Speech,