gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
09-23-2015, 10:26 AM

Kalliope sighed as she let the sounds of the ocean wash over her and enjoyed the cool ocean breeze ruffling her fur. The waves gently washed over her forepaws again and again in a steady rhythmic pattern and the sand was warm under her. There was something about all of it that was very soothing and distracting at the same time. She had been so distracted in fact that she hadn't noticed Aki's approach until he called out to her. Her ears perked with a slight surprised jump and her head turned toward his voice. His voice and his scent were easy to recognize and once she got over her initial surprise a smile spread across her muzzle. She didn't know how they kept running into each other like this, but she was happy about it either way.

She chuckled softly and shrugged to his question. "I can be anywhere I want to be can't I?" she asked with a grin, her usual sass showing itself without shame. She chuckled softly and added, "I don't know if you noticed the lack of a pack over there, but I'm officially homeless again. Someone challenged my old alpha and she lost. Obviously." She shrugged again. "I can't say I'm too upset about it though." Kalliope smiled a little and asked, "What about you, huh? What's brought you out this way?"

Speak