gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
09-23-2015, 12:53 PM

Leo easily nodded to confirm that she could in fact speak with Amalia. He had no problem interacting with other packs and he was sure that his sister would be happy to answer whatever question it was that Mercy had. "Of course. You can come by Fiori whenever you'd like. I hope she'll be able to answer your question for you or at least point you in the right direction to find an answer." He was grateful to have members in his pack that were so dedicated to learning like Amalia was in moments like this. Fiori might not be the largest or the strongest pack, but he was proud of each of his members.

He was only mildly disappointed to hear that she hadn't heard of Seracia. Even though they were probably fairly close in age she hadn't been there in the time that he had been. It was a small world, but apparently not nearly as small as it seemed at times. He chuckled at her comment about their ages. "Well of course. It's not like I'm a grandfather. Although three years feels like a really long time at this point." He smirked a little as he thought back on everything he had done in such a short amount of time. "If you think of what the pack was called when you were there you should let me know. I'm always curious about the history of things."

"Talk" "You" Think