ardent

Hey You, With The Face

Einarr

gems
size
build
player
09-23-2015, 01:25 PM

Einarr would raise a brow as she moved into a fighter’s stance. Oh wow, so it seemed she wanted to brawl? A smirk would cross onto his face, especially the moment she gave her name. “No no, I get it. You’re name is Mercy because you make other’s scream for Mercy at the end of a fight, am I right?” His words remained cool, and he would move into his own fighting stance, his eyes shining with a light of interest.

“You’re an intriguing female, if you don’t mind my saying so. I want to know a little more about you... And seeing as how you are prepared for a scuffle, it seems that you’d be down for the same, hmm?” Einarr would let the words roll off his tongue easily, his anger turning to a calm rage.

“Let us dance then. After you, Mercy.” Einarr wanted to see if she was really the sort that would have him regret his words, and be calling for mercy by the end of their fight. Oh yes, he was ready. He had purposely avoided addressing some things, or apologizing, hoping for their fight. There was no better way to learn of someone.

Einarr vs Mercy for Spar ||| Round:: 0 / ???

"Speech"