gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
09-23-2015, 06:00 PM
He would scoff at her words, tail flicking as he raised a brow. Didn't she get it? He didn't care and had his own things to do. "I wouldn't underestimate me, if I were you dear. As I said before, it was at the point where I didn't care what happened. I certainly wasn't going to stop you all on her behalf. Not after she lied to me." besides, he had his own plans for her in the future... Arian wouldn't go unscathed from her little trickery. She had messed with the wrong wolf.

Attention turned to the other male, his words and lack of emotions drawing curiosity from the devil. "You're right. That's what Sonticus is, I'm quite ashamed and embarrassed for being tied to them...but it's all a part of a ploy. One I'm sure you'd be interested to know, Cascade." Ah, but he wouldn't give her any details then. She would find out soon enough. Looking back at the other man, he was mildly curious about him. "Where are my manners." He glanced at Cas for a moment, then back at Liar. "You've heard already, but I am Sin. My surname is Hellstrom, by the way. Not Armada. And you are?"