gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
09-23-2015, 06:15 PM
This creature really was stupid, wasn't he? The alabaster man's eyes narrowed, taking a few steps towards the brown male until he was practically in his face. A smirk on his lips as amber gaze bore into the male's girly purple gaze. "Then I question your wit." He sneered. Sin cared not if this man was in a pack, he would show him to keep his mouth shut if he had to. "If you want to get technical, I was minding my own private business before you intruded. I don't tell you were to take a shit, eat, or sleep do I?"

He stood tall, taking on a dominant posture as he stared hard at the man. He didn't seem to be the brightest, perhaps even a push over, but he'd get on the wrong persons nerves today. He would laugh at the male's last question, assumptions? That's what he had come out to say first. Did this man have the mind of a child? "It was you who assumed first. Unless you're missing a part of your brain that you didn't realize that action to begin with. But if it's so important to you, why did you come out here, hm?"