this kerosene's live

Absinthe 1

gems
size
build
player
09-23-2015, 08:01 PM

rat a tat - Fall Out Boy

The violet girl had been travelling at a lackadaisical pace with the cobalt titan she called friend. Now, she was approaching the first planned stop on the trip. The plethora of other places they'd stopped at along the way didn't count. The scent of the ocean drew her, cool breeze laden with saline promises singing a siren song. She loved the relief from the heat of summer the coast brought to her. Her step became lighter, jovial even. Underlying that intoxicating aroma, the disturbing musk of scent markings. The girl balked, stopping dead in her tracks. Ivory masked features twisted in horror. This is all wrong. Someone had claimed her home! Tentative steps carried her closer, inch by hesitant inch. How was she supposed to show Bacc where she had been born, and where everything had been happy for her?

Part of her really wanted to burst into tears, but just a smidge more of her decided anger was a more appropriate response. Stomping her foot against the deliciously cool terra, she vocalized her outrage. "No! This is all wrong!" She barked, kicking the nearest loose object with all her might. The branch tumbled end over end for a few feet, before rolling to a slow stop. Hissy fits weren't her specialty, but she was doing a damned good job of throwing one now. "Someone stole my home, Bacc!" She shrieked, glowering at the ebony coastline. It was close enough to touch, she could practically feel the soft volcanic sand under her toes. Old memories drifted back; not old enough to be hazy, but old enough to incite feelings of nostalgia in the lavender girl. She just wanted to see it again, and show Bacc all the cool stuff there! Lips curled in a snarl, tail whipping furiously behind her.

She whipped around to look her friend in the eye, expression stunned and angry. The backs of her mismatched eyes burned, but she blinked it away. "How could they steal my home like that? It's mine." the last part was rather quiet, by comparison. Just one more part of her youth was gone, and she probably wouldn't get it back ever. She wasn't getting her mama back, and her mommy was probably never coming back. Milli was nowhere to be found so far. It only seemed fitting that her home would be stolen too. Straightening up, she squared her shoulders. "Come on, Bacc. I don't care who lives here now," she declared, expression stony. "this was my home first, and we're going." Should Bacc object, this would most likely require a little more cajoling than she anticipated.

"talk"