gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
09-24-2015, 05:05 AM

Renhett wouldn't be surprised, she didn't know him of course. However, enjoying his company was another thing. He didn't seem too annoyed with her so she just jumped at the chance regardless. As they continued on through the muck, he explained about how private the wolves of Imperium were. She knew that from talking with Valentine and Kyarst. "Not everyone needs mental healing, I'm just as quick with plants as I am noting how a wolf is feeling." she would look him up and down for a moment. "For example like you. Just a minute ago, your breathing tightened. Maybe only for a second. You were thinking about someone or something that isn't around anymore." she would guess.

"Well, what's your impression of me so far? I certainly hope I'm not leaving a bad impression. I'm starting to like it here." Renhett looked around. It wasn't as if she was looking for something. Just pack life had been all she had ever known since she was a pup. She had been sick in the den for months before allowed in the outside world. Yet look at her now, and she didn't pay any mind to most of the bad stuff. She did try to keep her mind clear for the most part.

"Talk"