gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
09-24-2015, 05:31 AM

Renhett could see that she was the more reserved type. Being as she was, even her ears picked up the other woman's breathing. She was so calm, she kind of envied her. Though, Renhett's presence was pushing that. The positioning of her muscles, for the sake of these herbs she was so protective of. Her ruby eyes looked around, maybe. "I wasn't planning on running into something in particular, maybe it was you." Renhett mused for a moment. She didn't mean to make it sound so rash, her paws feeling the ground easily. "I heard this place has a lot of herbs in it. But if it means so much to you I can't just waltz in here like it's nothing." Renhett would smile at her.

"Your name is pretty, Callisto." it was a little late for the compliment but she meant it. Renhett rarely did compliment others on their names. Looks for sure, and flattery was something she turned to a lot. Her tail twitched at the end mildly, was she going to be allowed in or refused to this haven of a place. Renhett had no qualms with just moving about with this woman through the lands and then never returning. If Callisto preferred not to waist her breath, Renhett could be silent as well. She could try at least.

"Talk"