gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
09-24-2015, 05:39 AM

Liar blinked for a moment, so had Sin struck a chord with this woman. Oh wait, it had to do with Sin and Sonticus didn't it. That pack so apparently weak, however Arian was stronger than many could imagine. Liar had met woman so savvy with words, though only the smarter ones that could occur. A spy? Who would go as far as to harm her and her children, he narrowed his eyes for moment. Tell him who would hurt such a precious gem. He found anger filling his lungs for a moment. Though it was unnoticeable, as Liar stuck his nose to the dirt. Suddenly he let out his tongue. Dragging it against dirt and grass until he hopped up to all fours. His green eyes emotionless looking at Surreal. "I know nothing of Sin's old spats, and if he tried to hurt a hair on your head or your children I would not hesitate to kill him." he said this while trying to get dirt and grass out of his mouth before composing himself.

"Because.... I'm curious." there was an answer as simple as that for him. "I came from a land where I was a king, being here and starting over. I've been searching for my children and in some glimmer of hope.... my missing wife." what was he willing to pay for that he didn't know. "Me staying in Sin's pack might be temporary, I don't know." he shrugged his shoulders. It did not matter to him much, after all he had come to offer a slave. At that, maybe his walk of life was far different than this woman's. Arian was far more accepting of that but he would keep his mouth shut. If he ever saw Babel again, or Quezar. His kids would come first, over everything else.

"Talk"
This character can be very unpredictable and cruel, you have been warned.