Nona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-24-2015, 12:51 PM

Nona had recovered from what ever she had but it was a rough move to where they were now. Her herb supply was dwindling and this wasn't pleasant in the slightest. All she could really remember was they had to go away from Abaven. The trip was rough on her but probably more so for her young ones, her pups. Nona watched carefully as her little Noen took his steps from their home here in Fontamo Bay. Quietly the fae herself would get up carefully as to not disturb her daughter from her slumber so she could follow her son. Nona would come to Noen's side as she would gently press her muzzle into his form, "Noen if there was anything I could do for you I would but there isn't much I can do particularly with the dwindling herb supply... oh how I love you and your sister so much my precious son" her voice would fade as she gave the young boy a loving lick on the forehead.

Hopefully Alna would wake soon so Nona could see if she needed anything. For now her attention was on her son after she heard his cough. He must have still been fighting off what they had and for a moment Nona felt helpless as a healer and as a mother, "Oh my dearest son I hope you can forgive me but I too wish we could go back to Abaven but I think your father has a plan in mind I hope for all our sakes" as she would go back and pick her sleeping daughter up by the scruff and gently lay her out in the warm sunlight before laying between the two.

"Speech"

-Allen (her mate) is allowed to join any thread Nona is involved in-