gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
09-24-2015, 04:15 PM

She was so absorbed in looking for whatever it was, that Sparrow didn't notice her brother appear. When he called out to her, her whole form jerked back out of the hole she had been buried in, "Starling! Oh, my darling Starling!" Her fluffy form bounded lightly towards and around him, offering small licks and nips to his body as she attempted to circle him springily. As she faced him again, she'd offer a sweet kiss on the cheek and a pearly white smile, "I've missed you! I was thinking about something for pain or milk since Aunt Rhythm is pregnant. Oh, Starling, I just don't know what! As much as I love pups, I don't know what herbs might hurt them, so I have to be careful!" her voice sounded bubbly yet pleading. She was really struggling here! She didn't want Rhythm to eat something that would harm her pups, "I want to go to Imperium and visit her! Even if it's only a little while!" she gushed, her minty eyes sparkling "I think having herbs might help, don't you? Do you know anything I could bring that wouldn't hurt the pups?"

"SPEAK!"

Art by Evelyn