size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
09-24-2015, 04:34 PM
He huffed as he waited for his partner. Did all the kids think that because they were the Alpha's kids, that they could do whatever they wanted and show up whenever they wanted? Maybe it was just him...his tribe after all, had instilled discipline into everyone. It was what they were all about. So when the boy finally did arrive, stuttering an apology, Zell merely stood and faced him. So...it was the kid that called him dumb eh? Well, this would be interesting. So now he decides to be nice? Was he bipolar or something?

"Oh for the love of God." He muttered under his breath. Sighing, he flattened his ears as he glared at the boy, a guarded look in his eyes. "Well Starling, I hope you're prepared. I'm sure you'd like a chunk outta me after that hunt." Shaking his massive form, he set his legs equidistant apart and rolled his shoulders forward. Head lowered over his throat, aligning with his spine and tail flagging out to align as well. The kid was small, and he was unsure if he wanted to get this over with so they could go their separate ways or if he wanted to talk first. Either way, Zell had set some minor defenses just in case. "You can go first if you want." His voice drew out lazily, a deep breath to calm himself passing his lips.
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!