gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
KatG2
09-24-2015, 05:26 PM

They'd spend their days together, exploring all that Alacritia had to offer to them on their way to Abby's home. They'd seen nothing of her family thus far, but the rest of the sights had been impressive. He was going to go home with a whole new look on the world. This trip had been amazing, almost freeing. He felt as though he'd taken a step towards a brighter future just by taking a vacation. The lumbering pace matched Abby's and while he hardly noticed the pack scent as the neared the border his companion would come to a complete stop. He would slow, curiosity written on his slate features as she became transfixed on the scene before her. He didn't understand what was wrong, but with little patience required the girl would tell him that this was not right.

His hackles would raise as a snarl ripped over his features, if something was wrong he was going to fix it for her. "Someone stole my home, Bacc!" She looked like she was about to charge into the pack, but she'd quickly find him. Bacchus would close his lips, his fur refusing to return to a settled place as she went on. He was ready to follow if she wanted to go charging in. The voice of reason would not be heard in his mind. She finally made up her mind, and with little convincing Bacc would follow after her. "Better to ask forgiveness than permission huh?" He'd chuckle as he strode in behind her smaller purple form.
""
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]