gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-24-2015, 06:36 PM

With a Capital T

Arian would take the time to listen to Sin. Was he looking to make buddy buddy with her just because of how close they were. Little did he know at the moment they'd be moving again. Though, the more she relaxed, the more her brain was moving through things. She had saved his wife and children, did that count for anything? Especially with how one of them was blind, he could have died at birth if he wasn't lucky. "And you took Veronica plains, no doubt Abaven, and Surreal are on your case." she stated. "I did tell you threar was rather quiet didn't I?" Arian raised a brow. She let down a sigh and sat down, if he needed help she would have to be careful about it.

"Speak fast, me and my pack are moving again. And no I won't tell you where, you can find that out later." so they would no longer be neighbors. Arian would move her pack next to Fiori. Then she would feel more safe, work on making Sonticus strong again. Or for the first time, whichever that was. Either way, she refused to let them crumble underneath those who thought they could step all over their pride.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.