gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
09-25-2015, 03:43 PM
Starling both missed and was not used to her ample amount of energy. He smiled awkwardly as she circled him, lifting his right forepaw, putting it down, then lifting his left dependant on what side she was on, his gaze following her as she moved. "I-I missed you too.." He whispered in his imperfect stutter, his eyes shining with a happines he hated felt in a while. With all his focus on his craft, he barely got to spend much time with his siblings. It was because of this, sad to say, he managed to lose track of Sparrow for some time. With a gentle hum he began to think on her question, wondering just how to go about it. He knew a lot about pregnancy than he'd ever have thought he would, and it was him that was in charge of his mother's medicine. Of course, that was because Starling practically demanded it. He would also be there for her when the time came. But Aunt Rhythm, she knew a lot about healing, so he wouldn't be surprised if she was well stocked with herbs. But the gesture was nice, so he thought about it before lifting his muzzle to look up at her. "Y-you should find s-some dandelion root, and alfalfa " He said softly, glancing to the side as he thought about it. "O-only very sm-small doses of alfalfa. I-it's to stimulate milk, but t-too much c-can make her s-sick." He would look back up at her with a brilliant smile. "I-I can help y-you find s-some, if you'd l-like." He said with a laugh, lifting a paw to try and paw at her shoulder in what could only be described as an awkward playful touch.

"Burn Baby Burn"
"Italian"