ardent

Don't Understand

Noen

gems
size
build
player
09-25-2015, 04:31 PM

Noen would look up as his mother came to sit beside him. He knew she was stressed, even if he didn’t completely understand the situation they were in. He knew it was bad. His father had said that he was going to look for a new home for them, and had left, but that was the last the boy had seen of him. He was worried for Allen too, but he knew his dad would be back. He always came back.

“It’s alright mama. My throat is a little dry is all.” He didn’t want to make her worry any more than she already was. He would lean against her brown furred body, whining softly. “He told me he was gonna go look for a friend... So I think he does. Papa is smart.” The boy would let his gaze wander as his mother went to get his sister. His heart gave a small pang, and when Nona returned he would give a small whine.

“I don’t get it though, mama. Papa said Bass was mad at him. But I just... I don’t understand. They were friends. Friends... Don’t do this... Right?” The pup whined. ”Can’t we go talk with him mama?”