Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
09-25-2015, 05:07 PM
She couldn't help but think that Kapra and Katja would more than likely hurt Hypnos if he did leave. He pledged an oath that he would stay with them; so she had heard. Her eyes saddened when he spoke, and she nudged him in a tender fashion. She did not wish for him to get hurt let alone killed. She loved him and if he were to die, she wouldn't know what she would do. More than likely, she too would die from a broken heart. That was the only explanation that she could muster up to think about right now.

"Hypnos, I do not wish for you to leave them. You wished to stay with them, and they are like you're family. I wish for you to be happy, my love, and seeing and hearing that you would fight tooth and nail to protect me and my family? Hypnos, I do not wish for you to do such a thing," she licked his cheek and placed her paw on top of his own. "I'll go with whatever you think is right. Though I do wish to stay here with my family to support them for a while before I go with you. My mother dying and everything else that is happening will more than likely hurt my father, and I don't wish for you to stay with me if you must be back with your pack for some time before I join up with them."