Nona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-25-2015, 05:16 PM

There was a hard thump in her heart as she listened to her son speak about Allen and Bass being friends, "Noen this is difficult to say but things can happen and what happened between them... sometimes friends will get upset with one another and sometimes how we think when we're upset is not so clear..." she would nuzzle Noen gently before continuing, "Maybe one day we can go see Bass, he was so happy to have met you and Alna when you were born but when that day may come I do not know". Nona would drift off into think about the day Bass came to her after she howled for him. One line from what Bass told her since that day came back to her that he said "No need to be sorry Nona, I understand. Family is very important, trust me. You be with you little ones all you can, they grow up far too quickly".

Nona felt like her pups got the worst of Allen and Bass's fight after they left. They seemed too young to understand it all but enough to know that what transpired wasn't right. Perhaps one day she could take her children to see Bass but that was a day far away. The fae's thoughts swerved from being at home in Abaven to that day of having to quickly get her pups up and ready to leave. She would nuzzle her son again before turn and nuzzling Alna, "I don't know anymore though we just have to make it through this and most of all stay together till we have a new stable home to be together". The words from her son snapped back to the forefront of her attention, "Get a drink dear no one is gonna harm you while I'm here with you and Alna".

"Speech"

-Allen (her mate) is allowed to join any thread Nona is involved in-