ardent

Don't Understand

Noen

gems
size
build
player
09-25-2015, 06:00 PM

Noen would give a soft whine as his mama answered. He wanted to go back to Abaven now. To see uncle Bass and ask him if he could forgive his papa for whatever he said or did. "I hope that it's soon, mama. I want them to make up. Friends need to be friends forever." He would nuzzle her leg. Somehow things were going to be okay. He didn't know when, but he was sure that someday they would return to Abaven. They would go home to a place they had always known, where the lands and faces were warm and friendly. Unlike out here... all they had was each other.

"Mmkay mama..." He would pad over to the water and take a deep drink. The water was warmer here... and stagnant. He didn't like the taste. When Alna woke, coming to his side, he would return her loving gesture with a hug of his own. "Alna~" His sister's name left his lips softly with a gentle smile. "I love you too, 'nana." The boy would look up at his mother, his eyes shining some.

"Mama, when I'm big, I'm gonna make sure papa and uncle Bass become friends again. They'll be happy just like before, and we'll go home together." He would look at Alna, head tilting to the side. "You'll help me, right?" He asked his sister, wanting her support.