ardent

We Can All Be Kings And Queens

Hypnos

gems
size
build
player
09-25-2015, 06:25 PM

Mystic supported his idea, and she would once again bring up the idea of pups. How badly she wanted to be a mother, to be with him. Hypnos would offer a small smile. "They can be little nieces and nephews for your new siblings to play with." He whispered, leaning in to nibble Mystic's ear. "Let us start our family, Mystic. You will all be my reason, my resolve to come back. You, the children... you will be my strength in the times that are hard." The young man would breathe in, closing his eyes, holding Mystic for a long moment in silence. Just holding her close, taking in her scent, feeling her heartbeat. Oh how he loved her. Whether was right or wrong he didn't care anymore. He was going to follow his heart... and his heart lead him back to her.

"I love you, Mystic." He whispered, slowly moving back. His heart was pounding in his chest nervously. Would he be a good father? Would he be a good role model? A good alpha? He would try his hardest to be everything he needed, and wanted, to be. Hypnos would move behind Mystic, gently nuzzling her back left hip. "I'll always fight to come back to you." He would promise again quietly. Then he would rise up, mounting his beloved to proceed with the act that would, hopefully, produce them a litter of little ones.

--Fade to Black--

"Mystic Speech," "Hypnos Speech."

Lineart by:: Otackoon on DeviantArt