Nona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-25-2015, 06:36 PM

Nona giggled a bit hearing what was coming from Noen. Right away she figured that her son was going to have a way with words and a good heart to go with them. She would nod letting him have his moment for now seeing her children in higher spirits than before was a bit uplifting even for her. Her gaze would watch her pups show each other affection, "You two will make your father proud to know he has such wonderful children to come back to and I'm sure your sister will help you, won't you Alna?" Nona would ask her daughter as she gave them both a kiss. Even she had to aid her son in that endeavor because her husband and close friend were close like brothers. Her voice swept up in a gentle way, "I'll even help you as much as I can... you two didn't deserve to have your home ripped out from under you and we need to find a way to make things right... at least so you two may have a home there again but I'm not sure if your uncle will let me and your father back in".

The dark brown fae would stay quiet for a bit to watch Alna and Noen do what pups who are in high spirits do. They were her pride and joy, most of all this was her family she was happy being with as long as she could be by her husband's and children's sides. For now as a mother she was content hearing her optimistic son and was quite curious to hear what her daughter was going to say to Noen. Hopefully she would say something to please her brother but they seemed already close enough that she would.

"Speech"

-Allen (her mate) is allowed to join any thread Nona is involved in-