Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-25-2015, 07:39 PM
Maybe it was almost like it snapped back at her. Reality sunk in and Allen had touched her making her calm down. Even still though her tail was flicking back and forth. Though she had no right to get angry did she. Now that she knew, she would make sure Bass never found out about the truth. She was the reason Threar was challenged for. and that was something only between her and Leo. It was going to be taken to the grave. "I have to say I'm disappointed in him. It's his foolishness for choosing war over his own packmates. Plus since you have a wife and children from what Riv told me. And even if you didn't want to fight I wouldn't force you to, let alone kick you out." she grumbled for a moment. Maybe it was because he was blood family? Either way that's how she felt it was so stupid. Though, Sonticus and Abaven were allies. She had trained his son, and his son did help her in her birth. Arian would smile softly at Allen. She had something in mind but maybe she should wait.

"Well.... I know it's a bit sudden, I will give your family time to settle with the pack know the rules and such first but. I've been looking for a very long time for someone to take my place as the soul or alpha of the pack. Temporarily so until Rivaxorus or Juniper is ready to take the throne. I just don't trust myself with this leg. And Imperium pretty much hates us." she frustratingly looked at the ground. She didn't want to put Allen in a position that was dangerous, Sonticus was pretty dangerous considering all the attention they had grabbed for no reason. "It's only if your ready though, and I'd still be there to help you as the head healer." she laughed a little bit. This felt more casual than trying to give it up to a complete and total stranger.
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.