size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Evelyn

Famous
09-25-2015, 09:46 PM

Lark asked about her singing, and the girl shook her head slowly side to side. She hadn't been singing much at all, she had hardly even been talking. Her tan and white ears pulled back against her skull as she nuzzled herself deeper into his brown fur. She usually just hummed now, singing hurt her voice a lot too. She had wished with all her heart that she had stayed here with Lark, she missed him and the rest of her family so much. And the whole trip had scared her a lot, and had driven her even further into hiding. What would have happened if she had stayed? It was too late to think about that now though, she was back now. Lark's tail brushed against the ground as she nipped him, and she was glad that their conversation took a turn. He said that she was never allowed to leave his side again, and Finch chuckled softly, playfully swatting at his nose. "I m-missed y-you t-too! A-and I d-don't w-wanna l-l-leave, n-not e-ever a-again." She hummed softly. She stood up and nuzzled into his shoulder, not wanting to be sad anymore. No more sad talk, no more at all! It was time to be happy and playful. Trotting around Lark in a little circle, she poked and nipped at his form.

"L-larky, w-why d-don't y-you l-l-like I-italian?" She asked suddenly, taking a pause in her dance around her brother. Starling seemed to speak the language the most, and she tried to use it as much as she could. But it seemed that Sparrow, Shrike, and Lark didn't like it at all. She didn't know why! It was fun, and it was like they had their own little secret language.

"Speech"
'thoughts'