gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
09-25-2015, 10:23 PM
Starling moved along with Raba, his jaws full of herbs he had just had to stop and collect on the way home. He was happy, airy even, to bring home someone he thought might benefit Abaven. This girl was young, eager to learn (hopefully) and she seemed to identify with the main definition of Abaven: Mercenary. He trotted happily, leading her along towards his home. He could tell she was nervous, and honestly he would be too if he were in her position and if he didn't know how wonderful Abaven was. An alpha with a sensible head on his shoulders, a pack that helped each other grow stronger, and some of the best herbs right at his paws. Though he supposed that fact wouldn't get on everyone's top list when it came to the pack, but reguardless.

At the border he'd carefully drop his bundle and look towards Raba. A gentle smile touched his lips then, encouraging and soft. There was nothing to be afraid of, especially for a warrior like her. "D-don't you w-worry. He'll l-love you. I-if you're s-still nervous I-i c-can introduce y-you f-first?" He said with a gentle smile, moving to sit near enough to her to hopefully provide comfort, but not close enough to be too...familiar. He'd wait for his father, knowing he wouldn't have to wait too long. Bass was usually very good about visitors.

"Talk""Italian"